JOIN THE WT DIGITAL TEAM!
WT DIGITAL AGENCY SEEKS DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNS
Attention all college students and recent graduates with a degree in journalism, English/creative writing, marketing/communications, business, or other related degrees!
We at WT Digital are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern at our full-service marketing agency. This paid internship will provide real-world, hands-on experience and professional mentorship and can be done either full-time or part-time.
We’re looking for a commitment of at least 25 hours a week. Work would be a mixture of remote and in-office. Target start date is as soon as possible.
Interns will report to Kevin Bossons, Agency Director, but you will also work collaboratively with our entire team.
If you're creative, versatile, ambitious, and have ironclad writing chops to boot, we’d love to hear from you! Meanwhile, here are some key details.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- WRITE, WRITE, WRITE:
- We’ll want you to draft all manner of captivating, compelling, pithy, and poignant marketing language and customizing the messaging to suit a wide variety of mediums and platforms.
- Tasks may include social media copy, email copy, website copy, blog posts, articles, interviews, or even potentially video scripts.
- Let your creativity shine through.
- With our content team, you’ll be a part of generating new and interesting ideas for content.
- You’ll also help us figure out new ways to incorporate a robust SEO strategy into the content creation process.
- Get an insider glimpse into how a fast-paced, bustling digital marketing agency operates.
- Help analyze and compile data into regular reports for clients. Tasks may include:
- Reviewing and highlighting how social media boosts or ads are doing
- Drafting recommendations on how to improve our efforts on social (such as tweaking target audiences or adjusting creative)
- Gain real-world experience on how to collaborate with and assist a broad range of clients from across different industries
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Schedule email campaigns and social content, adding content to our website, photo research, and more
- Help keep editorial calendars up-to-date.
- BONUS: For those with super strong writing skills, we may have you pitch and write longer-form content for some clients
WHAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT DO:
- Menial, trivial tasks that have no connection to the goals and priorities of the team as a whole
- Working alone in a silo with no collaboration or request for your input
- Fetching coffee for people (We will never make you feel like you’re just running errands or doing busy work with no purpose)
WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Cannot stress this enough: We’ll be looking for superb writing skills.
- Great work ethic and the drive to succeed
- Curiosity and the desire to learn, grow, and hone your skills (seriously, this is a learning process, and we’re always happy to talk about the why, how, and what - you’ve just gotta be willing to ask questions when you don’t know something!)
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including, but not limited to: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Ability to manage time and juggle projects in a way that demonstrates effective time management
- A sense of humor
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus. (But not a requirement!)
- Available to work weekdays from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (We know you may have varied hours with class, and are happy to figure out the best way to work around your schedule)
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
Who We Are:
In a nutshell:
Atlanta-based WT Digital Agency specializes in combining brand aesthetics and storytelling with digital, social, and content marketing strategies to elevate our clients’ online presence, engage with their customers, create more leads and grow their businesses - a perfect blend of creative and digital marketing technology.
How to Apply:
If interested, please send us a resume, cover letter that outlines why you’d be a terrific fit for WT Digital Agency.
We’ll reach out to those we select for an initial interview.
SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, RESUME, AND COVER LETTER BELOW.