JOIN THE WT DIGITAL TEAM!
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
WT Digital Agency – Peachtree Corners, GA
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Team Lead
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator (SMC) is the oil that makes the sales and marketing engine run smoothly for WT Digital. You will provide ongoing support as, described below, for the sales and marketing team supporting all business development efforts for our agency.
This is an entry level position and would be an ideal fit for a recent graduate with a marketing degree to get a foot in with a small but rapidly growing full service digital marketing agency.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will provide a broad range of administrative support
to the sales team.
- Schedule meetings, reserve conference rooms, and book catering as needed.
- Arrange business travel, including car services, air travel and hotels and maintain comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Update and maintain the team's calendar and sales contacts and leads.
- Draft and process travel, entertainment and business expenses on a timely basis
- Handle general office and administrative tasks including but not limited to ordering supplies, faxing, scanning and filing documents.
- Assist when appropriate in preparation and drafting of proposals and presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a focus on marketing or sales, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in successfully communicating verbally and in writing to all levels of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About WT Digital Agency
Founded in 2006, Atlanta-based WT Digital Agency is a full-service integrated agency that focuses on creating and executing digital marketing plans for small to medium businesses, acting essentially as an outsourced, “fractional” marketing department. We achieve this by developing critical “thinking-into-action” plans that correlate with our clients’ quantifiable, branding, marketing and advertising goals and by sewing close-knit, collaborative and consultative relationships with them.
If you want to work in a smart, fun and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you. For more information visit www.WTmarketing.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Norcross, GA 30092?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, RESUME, AND COVER LETTER BELOW.