JOIN THE WT DIGITAL TEAM!
Sales and Marketing Manager
WT Digital Agency – Peachtree Corners, GA
Full time / Exempt
The Sales & Marketing Manager serves as the new business development machine for the team and is responsible for the marketing initiatives at WT Digital. The Sales & Marketing Manager is expected to identify specific categories of business to target and create a plan to target those categories, identify and qualify leads, and convert leads to clients. In addition, the Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and overseeing the execution of the marketing plan for WT. This includes targeted campaigns in alignment with sales activities.
- Through joint consideration and planning with management, determine and formulate sales and marketing objectives, policies, and sales programs designed to achieve maximum volume and profitable operation.
- Supervise the maintenance of records and files and the preparation of reports having to do with sales activities.
- Analyze reports and prepare recommendations as to policy or procedural improvements, forecasts and project operating budgets.
- Develop promotional material to include videos, brochures, mailings, digital advertisements.
- Analyze existing company products as opposed to competitive lines relative to price and marketability, and where warranted, recommend changes in sales techniques, design improvement, or other procedures for approval.
- Develop and oversee the execution of WT's marketing strategy activities, including but not limited to: direct mail, trade shows, networking events, speaking engagements, paid advertising (digital and traditional), content strategy, social media, Website and CRM strategy (including email campaign mgt.), and all digital lead generation activities.
- Helps craft and communicate customer strategy to Operations; consults periodically with Operations to ensure strategy execution meets customer goals and sets WT up for future work with the customer
- Performs new business development activities including:
- Sales Meetings
- Marketing Committee Meetings
- Networking Events
- Lead follow-up activities
- Maintain Sales Folders
- Lead Prospecting
- Outbound Marketing
- Performs sales support activities including:
- Maintaining CRM
- Proposal preparation
- Sales & Marketing campaign execution
- Tracking and measuring sales activities
Bachelor’s degree with courses in sales, marketing, or business administration
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of five years of agency related sales and marketing experience
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and marketing analytics
- Proficiency with CRM database management system.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work consistently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent proofreading, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to effectively explain products and services.
- Comfortable speaking to customers and responding to their requests.
- Timely follow-up to all e-mails and phone calls.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the customer.
- Maintain confidential company information.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Office work
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to analyze and solve problems
- Team player with the ability to work independently as required
- Excellent visual, written, electronic, verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on a wide range of projects simultaneously
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to shifting priorities and scope changes.
- Communicating, organizing, prioritizing and participating
- Enthusiasm and the desire to continually learn
About WT Digital Agency
Founded in 2006, Atlanta-based WT Digital Agency is a full-service integrated agency that focuses on creating and executing digital marketing plans for small to medium businesses, acting essentially as an outsourced, “fractional” marketing department. We achieve this by developing critical “thinking-into-action” plans that correlate with our clients’ quantifiable, branding, marketing and advertising goals and by sewing close-knit, collaborative and consultative relationships with them.
If you want to work in a smart, fun, and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you. For more information visit www.WTmarketing.com.
SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, RESUME, AND COVER LETTER BELOW.