To add an admin to your Company Page via Admin Tools:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Below Manage, select your Company Page.
- Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Page admins.
- Next, you can complete one or both of the following sequence of steps.
- To add a new admin, select the type of admin you want to add on the left rail of the Manage admins modal. Then, type the name of the member you’d like to add in the Add new admin by name… text field. Click Save changes.
- To approve an admin request, select Pending Admin Requests tab from the left rail. Click Grant access then Save changes.
- You must be connected in the first degree to the requesting member to grant admin access.
- The Pending Admin Requests tab is only visible when there is one or more pending request(s).
- You can also Deny an admin request from the Pending Admin Requests tab.
To add an admin to your Company Page via notification email:
When a member requests to be added as an admin to your Company Page an email will be sent to the admin(s). An admin can click Deny or Grant access as a response to the request directly from the email notification if logged into LinkedIn.com.
- If the admin isn’t logged into LinkedIn.com, clicking Deny or Grant access will route to the LinkedIn.com sign in page.
WT Digital Agency is an Atlanta marketing agency specializing in brand development, content marketing, social media marketing, website design, SEO, and more. To learn more about what we do, click here.